Monday 27 February 2012

Research Contents Page Photograph

Due to the design of my magazine I have decided to photograph Vinyls for my contents page.
I particularly like the way this photograph has been taken. It shows the worn records, on the sleeves, and also has a variety of colour but not many different shapes.

I like how you can see the artists in this photograph, and the variety of sleeves and covers of the albums. However, it does not give the vintage, old look that I desire for my magazine.
Again I like the colours in this photograph, and I particularly like the layout. However, I do not think it would suit the portrait shape of the contents page.
I like the angle at which this photograph has been taken. Again I also like how you can see how the records have aged, and look older than a brand new CD for instance. Suiting the look of my magazine.